On June 23rd, the second Exploitation & Strategy Seminar took place remotely with the CISUFLO consortium to discuss the KER 1 on the ePRODIS platform, led by RINA-C and EUFCA. Also in this case we discussed with the expert assigned to us:
- the problem that KER 1 intends to address
- the strengths of the proposed solution and how it is better than the existing solutions/platforms
- the market aspects: identification of target market, early adopters and competitors
- the risks related to KER 1
- the actions to be performed after the end of the project
- how the KER 1 will be further exploited.